The Spring 2017 issue is now available! Read it here.
We will issue a call for poems for the Fall 2017 issue in late May/early June. A guest editor has not yet been determined.
- We will only consider unsolicited submissions from WFOP members. Please send one submission of 1-3 poems (of any length and style) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your last name and "Bramble Submission" in the subject line. In the body of the email please include a cover letter, poet pic, brief bio, and your poems. No attachments please.
- No previously published poems; no simultaneous submissions.
- Please make only one submission to Bramble per issue.
- If your work was accepted in the last issue of Bramble, we ask that you wait out a cycle before you submit again.
- If you submitted but your work did not appear, we would welcome an opportunity to consider your work for the next issue. Our guest editors will often choose poems to include based on narrative arc or cohesiveness, so keep trying!
- Quarterly issues planned: Winter 2017, Spring 2017, Summer 2017 and Fall 2017.
- We are pleased to be able to offer an honorarium of $5 for each poem.
As stated above, you must be a current member of Wisconsin Fellowship of poets to be eligible for publishing in Bramble. Benefits of membership are listed here. WFOP is an inclusive and accommodating group. If you have any questions or concerns about membership please contact our membership chair at email@example.com. Membership is calendar year based from January to December. Join here.