Theme: Everyday Magic
Submission Period: August 1 - September 10, 2017
Guest Editor: Sandra Lindow
- We will only consider unsolicited submissions from WFOP members. Please send one submission of 1-3 poems (of any length and style) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your last name and "Bramble Submission" in the subject line. In the body of the email please include a cover letter, poet pic, brief bio, and your poems. Please do not submit poems as a separate attachment.
- Poems are read blind. Submissions are collected and sent to our guest editor scrubbed of any identifying info.
- No previously published poems; no simultaneous submissions.
- Please make only one submission to Bramble per issue.
- If your work was accepted in the last issue of Bramble, we ask that you wait out a cycle before you submit again.
- If you submitted but your work did not appear, we would welcome an opportunity to consider your work for the next issue. Our guest editors will often choose poems to include based on narrative arc or cohesiveness, so keep trying!
- Quarterly issues include: Winter 2017, Spring 2017, Summer 2017 and Fall 2017.
- Contributing authors and artists will receive one contributor's copy of the print issue.
- If you are interested in providing original artwork for the cover, please query at email@example.com.
WFOP is an inclusive and accommodating group. Benefits of membership are listed here. If you have any questions or concerns about membership please contact our membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership is calendar year based from January to December. Join here.