Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets (WFOP) is dedicated to promoting awareness and appreciation of poets and poetic heritage in the state, mentoring and supporting local poets with regular readings, workshops, conferences and other events, and advocating for the study of poetry in our schools.
Membership is open to residents and former residents of Wisconsin who are interested in the aims and endeavors of WFOP.
Member benefits include:
- Conferences: Spring and fall conferences are held around the state. More info available here.
- Bramble Lit Mag: The Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets creates a quarterly members-only lit mag called Bramble. Bramble is guest-edited by a series of guest editors. See latest issue here.
- Regions: Seven regions provide additional gatherings, readings, and local events. Check here to find your region.
- Museletter: Members receive the quarterly Museletter, featuring upcoming WFOP and member events, poetry activities around the state, poetry page and more. Issues archived here.
- Calendar: Our primary fundraiser is the annual Wisconsin Poets' Calendar. Members and non-members can submit poems for consideration.
- Contests: WFOP sponsors annual contests for members and non-members. See what's open for submission here.
- Member Pages: Members are eligible for a personal page on the WFOP website, which may include contact info, bio, publications, personal website link, sample poetry and chapbooks or collections.
- Join or renew today.