Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets (WFOP) is an organization founded for the creation, promotion and enjoyment of poetry throughout the state of Wisconsin. WFOP is a non-profit organization run wholly by volunteers. To fulfill our mission, we are looking for strong active members.
Membership is open to residents and former residents of Wisconsin who are interested in the aims and endeavors of the organization.
Member benefits include:
- Conferences: Spring and fall conferences are held around the state. Registration is now open for our Spring Conference in Madison, April 29 and 30. Learn more here. Register online or mail-in here.
- Regions: Seven regions provide additional gatherings, readings, and local events. Check here to find your region.
- Museletter: Members receive the quarterly Museletter, featuring upcoming WFOP and member events, poetry activities around the state, poetry page and more.
- Calendar: Our primary fundraiser is the annual Wisconsin Poets' Calendar. Members and non-members can submit poems for consideration.
- Contests: WFOP sponsors annual contests for members and non-members
- Member Pages: Members are eligible for a personal page on the WFOP website, which may include contact info, bio, publications, personal website link, sample poetry and chapbooks or collections.
- Join or renew today.
from Poetry Speaks Art & Poetry Exhibit at Madison Museum of Contemporary Art (MMoCA)